Homage Books

For the project that focused on how homage could be paid to letters it was all about interpretation. In this case I decided to begin with the idea of vintage as this is what I first thought of to begin with. But over the course of the project I thought to change it to patterns as my work seemed more linked to this. Two books I made was using canvas boards for the covers, collecting envelopes of the same shape and size and putting it all together. A hole puncture was used and I cut some paper strips for the hole puncture to go into instead of making holes in the letters. Then additionally I placed some gold melted wax down on the letter flap and pressed a stamp imprint to make it look more authentic. There was another booklet I did with mini envelopes to experiment some design ideas for what could go in my main book. 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments