Final Pieces For Colour Project

Here's the ceramic pieces that I've finished doing, I neatened them by sanding down and glazing them. Along with these I have framed my resin casts with wood that's glued and stapled together. 



I find that my bowl appears rather gritty as I used oxides to pick out certain indentations in the clay. I do prefer the samples where green slip was applied over the red clay instead of the white slip. Perhaps to correct this I could have used solid glazes, but prevented it from setting into the scratched mark making that revealed the brown clay.
  The process for doing this frame was by measuring wood to and cutting the ends diagonally on either side. Once all of it was attached an electric screw driver drilled holes to where the wire would be fitted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments