Everything I've Touched

A small project that focused on items you pick up everyday without even really thinking about it. I had to write out each item throughout the day and decide what I could do with that information. My previous work with homage helped to direct this, I wanted to fill the whole sheet out and make it reminiscent to patterns. To make it look more like the objects I gathered them all up and sketched them out vaguely with pencil. The pen gave it all a more cartoon look and thought it could be taken further by using thick marker on the outline almost like negative space. I find that this so far has been my best work and I would like to continue experimenting with this style since there's something quite unique to it.



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments